Elena Agafonova was born in Moscow, Russia.
- graduated with honors from I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University in 2012 with a degree in Medicine and Surgery;
- completed postgraduate course of Internal Medicine in N.I Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University with the highest distinction and honors;
- graduated with honors from The University of Pisa with a degree in Medicine and Surgery;
- works with a research group at the University of Pisa;
- Master's Degree in Improvement of Ultrasound Diagnostic in Surgery;
- a member and a co-incorporator of the Italian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology since 2016;
- completed the refresher training course in Urgent Ultrasound, Eco Abdominal Doppler (SIUMB);
- a doctor in the Internal Medicine department of the Luigi Di Liegro's Hospital in intraoperative sonography in the general surgery department;
- a doctor in the Internal Medicine department of the private clinic "Villa Betania";
- a referring doctor of the Russian Embassy to the Holy See.
Languages: Russian , Italian , English , Ukrainian.
||Medicine and Surgery